Update – 19th July 2021
Although social distancing and mask wearing is no longer compulsory customers are encouraged to still practice social distancing and wearing of masks unless sat at your craft table. Staff are also encouraged to wear masks when serving tables.
Update – 17th May 2021
The craft studio will be OPEN from Tuesday the 18th May. There have been quite a few changes to keep our customers and staff safe due to Covid-19;
- All craft items have been removed from the craft studio and placed out in the shop area. This give more room in the studio and also means customers are not wondering around choosing craft items while other customers are crafting.
- We have gone from 7 craft tables inside to just 4/5 to allow more space between tables and family groups. This does mean that booking is advisable. On good weather days we also now have 3 tables outside in our all NEW craft garden.
- To follow government guidelines we are only allowing bookings for up to 6 people from multiple households or 8 people from 2 households only. Bookings can be made online or by telephone.
- Hand sanitising stations are situated though out the shop & craft studio. These MUST be used before you touch any craft items available and also any brushes, paints etc.
- Tables are allocated for a maximum of 2 hours per booking. All tables are utensils used are sanitised by staff before next the next booking.
We hope to see you all very soon and if you have any questions regarding or Covid-19 procedures please feel free to contact us.